REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ORIGINALLY LEASED YOUR VEHICLE, BRIAN JESSEL BMW IS AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU THROUGH EVERY ASPECT OF THE LEASE-END PROCESS.
Our lease end professionals can provide you with straightforward information to help you make a lease end decision that meets your needs. If you decide to return your BMW, the information below will help guide you through the experience. Whatever you decide, BMW Financial Services is here to help.
Turn in your bmw
When you turn in your car we will give you a copy of the final odometer statement for your records. You are welcome to drop off your lease-end car with us Monday through Friday. We understand that your BMW might not be in mint condition at the time of return. Follow the excess wear and tear guidelines below to help prepare your vehicle return. Remember, it’s easy to get repairs done quickly and with genuine BMW parts at your local BMW Center.
Give us a call to discuss your options
We will provide you with the lease information and help you connect with sales consultants, office managers or any other appropriate department depending on your decision. i.e. (return current lease only, return vehicle and lease a new BMW or buy out at your current lease.
We help our clients through lease end procedure which includes
- Proving information about AutoVIN lease end inspection & how to arrange for an appointment
- Reviewing AutoVIN lease end inspection report & advising if any components require attention before the return of the vehicle.
- Reviewing Excess Wear and Use coverage items regarding body, wheels, and tires, glass/windshield, interior, and mechanical issues.
- Booking and scheduling your lease return appointments.
- Explaining additional fees or charges if any.
Our experts will provide you with confirmation statement of vehicle return and will assist you with any BMW financial services payment inquires upon receiving your lease end statement and maturity bill.