Your BMW is more than a vehicle.
It takes you where you want to go and carries some very valuable cargo along the way. So if it’s in a collision, you want more than its good looks restored. No.1 Collision is a Certified Collision Repair Centre in Canada. Advanced technology, BMW trained specialists and guaranteed work, are at the heart of every BMW CCRC. They make sure your BMW is restored to its original factory safety specifications. Make a BMW CCRC your only choice for collision restoration.
We’re ready to repair your electric vehicle.
Repairing your electrical vehicle is significantly more complicated than repairing a conventional vehicle. The battery is a high volage device that can cause serious harm if handled improperly, and if an electric vehicle battery loses its charge, the vehicle can become completely non-functional. No. 1 Collision has invested heavily in training, technology, tools, and equipment, to repair the latest generation of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- We have received specific electric vehicle training – technicians, estimators, and all staff that work on electric cars receive specific training for those vehicles including BMW i vehicles.
- Specific safety procedures are in place to protect our staff and to protect your vehicle, including quarantining batteries from damaged cars.
- The appropriate charging and maintenance equipment is in place to ensure that your vehicle’s battery does not get fully discharged while it is being repaired, which can cause serious issues.
- We have the specific tools and equipment required to work on electric vehicles.
- No. 1 Collision is a VeriFacts-certified collision repair centre. VeriFacts, the only independent third-party verifier of excellence in collision repair, only endorses collision repair facilities that have proven and maintain a high level of quality. Independence means that no amount of money can buy an endorsement.
If you’ve been in a collision, call BMW Accident Management at 1-800-267-8269 and have it tow to No.1 Collisions at 3410 Lougheed Hwy, Vancouver, BC. To visit the BMW Certified Collision Repair Centre home website