To our valued customers,
The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been the foremost priority of our team here at Brian Jessel BMW. With the COVID-19 situation intensifying we wanted to be in communication with you about the steps we are implementing for the wellbeing of the entire Brian Jessel BMW family.
Brian Jessel BMW and Brian Jessel BMW Pre Owned continues to closely monitor the developing COVID-19 situation. The government affirms that the risk to British Columbia remains low. However, we have implemented a number of measures and enhanced customer service offerings to ensure both customer and employee safety and well-being.
Enhanced safety measures at Brian Jessel BMW dealerships include:
- Appointing an internal task force responsible for implementing and enforcing all safety measures and cleanliness standards
- Increasing sanitization measures for cleaning all surfaces throughout the day, and deep cleans each evening
- Enhancing vehicle cleaning after each use, with particular focus on high-touch surfaces such as the steering wheel, gear shift, dashboard, seatbelts and ignition
- Promoting preventive best practices including hand washing and hand sanitization
- Providing hand sanitization stations throughout the dealership
- Implementing HR policies around sick days and leave
- Employing a No Handshake Policy
- Suspending all business travel
- Enforcing the recommended self-isolation period following personal travel for all our employees
- Applying guidance from the Government of Canada Public Health Services, B.C. Centre for Disease Control and Vancouver Coastal Health around best practices and recommendations
Enhanced and ongoing VIP service offerings at no charge for your convenience include:
- Virtual presentations
- Home delivery of vehicles
- Home-based and out-of-dealership test drives
- Vehicle maintenance valet pick-up
Our customers and employee’s health and safety is our first priority. We ask you to please take advantage of the above service offerings if you have travelled out of the country or to any COVID-19 outbreak areas, feel ill, or have been in contact with someone who is unwell.
At Brian Jessel BMW, excellence, unparalleled customer service are our core values. We will continue to uphold these as we move through this unique situation and will keep you up to date with any changes to safety measures, policies and services.
We would like to offer our sympathies to all those impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our COVID-19 approach, please contact Paul Killeen, Customer Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to serving you,
Founder and President, Brian Jessel BMW