The Benefits of a 4 Wheel Alignment
Offer expires May 31, 2018
4 Wheel Alignments help protect your tire investment and tire life. This is especially important as we change over to spring, and there are rough roads and potholes left from the winter season.
With a wheel alignment service we ensure your tires are perpendicular to the ground, pointing straight ahead, and parallel to each other so they turn at the right angle. At Brian Jessel BMW, we recommend getting a 4 Wheel Alignment service performed once a year.
- Safer Driving and Better Handling - Many handling problems can be corrected with a 4 Wheel Alignment service. Road shock is more efficiently absorbed when all vehicle components are aligned properly, resulting in a smoother and safer ride.
- Increase Fuel Efficiency - When your BMW isn't aligned correctly, your wheels aren't working together the way they should. As a result, your BMW's engine works harder to propel you forward, thus reducing your car's fuel efficiency.
- Increase Tire Life - When your tires are aligned they are working in harmony together, allowing you to travel further and avoid buying new tires sooner than you need to.
HAVE YOUR VEHICLE CHECKED IF YOU NOTICE ANY OF THESE INDICATORS:
- Uneven tread wear
- Vehicle is pulling to the left or right
- Steering wheel vibration
- Steering wheel is off center when driving straight
Call our Service Department 604.222.8806 or text us at 604-227-4497 to learn more about this offer.